The Committee of the HealthOne User Group are pleased to invite you to your local User Group training meeting, details below
Dates and Times of confirmed meetings
• 10-1, Sat Feb 4th; Clarion Hotel, Sligo
• 10-1, Sat Feb 18th; Strand Hotel, Limerick
• 10-1, Sat Feb 25th; Crowne Plaza Hotel, Santry, Dublin
• 10-1, Sat Mar 4th; Hotel Minella, Clonmel
• Other meetings may be held in Kildare, Cork & Kerry in March
The main topic in all meetings will be the significant update in the shortly to be released
HealthOne version 8.5,
which in particular highlights some features first previewed at our AGM including
• Laboratory Results ordering and management system
• Improvements to Letter Template design
• Spell checker
• and more enhancements to other modules
Lead Presenter: Dr. Rory O’Driscoll
Meetings are open to all doctors, nurses and office staff working in your practice.
Free of charge to all HealthOne users
Registration from 9.30.
CME approved by ICGP
Please circulate this to all members of your practice who might be interested as you may be our only email contact. Thank you!